Monday, April 18, 2011

Manifesting Paris, NYC, & lots of Fashion!


This month I've been focusing on my
goals & dreams for 2011.

This means...Time for a new VisionBoard!
So I took a trip to walmART
to find some fabulous items & began working on my
2011 vision boards
of sTyle, InspirAtion, aRt, and travEl.


Found some really pretty ribbon & huge cork boards.


These wooden push pins are perfect
for an earthy grounded feel.


I boarded the frames with
black satin ribbon & white lace
for a sophisticated & flirty-French look.


I cut out pictures & words from my fashion magazines
that represent my goals & dreams
and pinned them up.


I made sure to include Paris & New York.
A total must!!!


I have a lot I'd like to accomplish, so it might take a while.
I'm hoping to finish this by the end of the month.
I'll make sure to post my final product soon.

tT

1 comment:

  1. This awesome and soooo... inspirational! Mahalo for sharing! Enloy your day... Aloha :))

    ReplyDelete