Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vintage Shopping on a Thursday night


Vintage Jewelry, Local Designers, Feather Hair Extensions,
Music, Art, Fashion, & Amazing Creative People!!!
Yes, it's that time of the month again...

at


When hunting for vintage jewels & clothing,
I always look forward to the last Thursdays of every month.
I find endless steals & deals on vintage treasures
every time I shop at Art & Flea.


Gorgeous model, Casey Evans, will be there
selling & applying feather extensions this Thursday.


I always love stopping by vintage collector, Nicole Franco's booth.
I scored a gorgeous vintage bracelet from her last month.
click here to shop from her online boutique


Last month I scored this
1960's black vintage butterfly necklace
I'm wearing below for only $10!
It goes with just about everything in my wardrobe.


Only a few more days to go!
Lovely


click here for more info on Art & Flea



xoxo,
tT

No comments:

Post a Comment