Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SEXY + ORGANIZED CLOSET = "I can't wait to wear that & that!"

Spring is here & it's time for a
fabulous Spring cleaning!
And I know just the perfect place to start.
It's a place that has the potential to make you
feel fabulous & fresh every morning, day, & night...


Your CLOSET!!!


Here are some pics I found online of
Amazing celebrity dream closets for some inspiration
& to help get you in the mood.
Hope you enjoy them just as much as I do!


I always encourage my friends & clients to
organize & decorate their closet
as if it were their own boutique.
It should represent your personality & style.
Make sure to get rid of anything horrible &
keep everything fabulous!


Focus on the SEXY!
The sexier your closet looks,
the more likely you will want to wear something in it.
It also helps when your in a mad rush
or for those last minute dates.


SEXY + ORGANIZED CLOSET = "I can't wait to wear that & that & that!"


The closet below is my personal favorite!
I love lots of color, fresh flowers, chandeliers & mirrors.
It's simple, feminine, fresh, & girly.
Totally Perfect!


Ok sooooooo....
I think I'm gonna get up now & update my closet's sex appeal.


Wishing you the best of luck!
And if you feel like sharing
pics of your closet's new fresh look,
I'd love to see pics.
You can email me at
tiarethomas@gmail.com

xoxo,
tT

1 comment: